Release Year: 2015
Original Version: Pokemon Fire Red
Version: Alpha 0.2
In Pokemon A New Dawn, Team Night is a nefarious organization. They intend to use the Arcanite Machine to create a dark light and enslave this world in the “Eternal Night.” Unfortunately, Team Night’s plans were thwarted by a young orphan from Southfalls City whose family was murdered by the “Darkness” when he was a baby. Team Night appears to be resurrected after a three-year hiatus. There are four young trainers who work under the supervision of Professor Rose. Professor Rose mysteriously vanishes, and these four students must figure out where she went. This adventure is not going to be easy for them because there are many dark paths ahead of them.
– There are two new regions, each region contains 2 different Pokemon Leagues, each League have 4 Gyms and its Champion.
– The body is FireRed, but the soul is more different a little bit. You will have a nostalgic feel while exploring many new places.
– More than 10 starters for you to select. So, choose your companion wisely.
– The chapters in this game are provided by Pokemon fans.
– The Pokedex split into two to reflect the northern and southern half of the Altar Insula. There will be 350 Pokemon in 2 regions approximately.
– For the first time, you can see the dark side of your Pokemon. They will become Shadow Pokemon.
– If your Pokemon cannot be familiar to you, surely they will be corrupted.