Release Year: 2013
Original Version: Pokemon Fire Red
Version: Beta 1.1
This game has the same origin with Pokemon Adventure – Red Chapter: made from FireRed. Wait, don’t you notice a difference here? Yes, you’ll play as Blue… not Red anymore. You’ll be the lone, arrogant trainer Blue – who is a nephew of Professor Oak. Along with your Pokemon, you’ll meet and fight against Team Rocket with other opponents.
After many years of training, Blue come back to Pallet Town. At that time, he wants to continue his grandfather’s dream: become the champion of Kanto. He meets his life rival, none other than our Red. Two of them chase that dream together. Will they a success?
– This game follows the Manga exactly. Some more events to make the playing hours become longer have been added.
– Only Blue is playable, no one else.
– Finally, not all Pokemon are catchable.
– Like the Manga, Blue will use Scyther to be his starter. Its basic stats are increased.
– Blue and Green will usually appear, much more than normal.
– New tiles, maps, textures, items, trainer class and pokemon sprites.
– There some optional events which can change the main storyline. Be sure to take it if you want to play the game with your own ways.
– The conversations of our Blue is marked in the coloured text.
– The HM Fly cannot be used yet.
– Some trainers have their own special Pokemon for battling.
– There are 3 new Pokemon types: Fairy, Shadow, Glitch.
– Day/Night system.
– You can travel to Decolore Archipelago.
– The attacks and abilities of Gen VI are in this game.
– New design for maps.
– Some Mega Evolution for Charizard, Scizor, Butterfree, Rapidash, Porygon.
Click On This Download Button To Start Your Download