Instead of catching and using Pokemon, your job in Pokemon Naruto Shippuden Advance Ninja Showdown is to catch characters from the original Naruto Shippuden series, and collect them all.
The plot is similar to Pokemon FireRed’s. On the other hand, It contains elements that change some aspects of the story while remaining consistent. You have entirely new characters as well as new locations. Essentially, the game retains some aspects of FireRed while delving straight into original Naruto aspects.
The game features unique sprites and animation that complement the Naruto theme. In fact, the background and settings are changed to look more like Naruto than Pokemon games. At the moment, the number of Fighters is around 70. Because they have distinct typing, Pokemon’s typing strength and weakness charts continue to apply in this game. Certain items have been renamed, but their functions have not changed.
- Over 70 playable Naruto characters
- Japanese / English strikes according to the anime
- Some new skills from Gen 7
- Transformation into battle (Mega evolution)
- Some map changes
- New items
- Altered weaknesses and advantages (Electric now has an advantage against Earth type, Wind is weak against Fire type)
- Ninja boots (bicycle)
- Increased difficulty
- Bonus: 5 Ninja Fusions (Narusake, Hinakura, Jiroychi, Saidori, Kobashi)
- Naruto starter and available modes: Naruto (Sennin Mode), Naruto (Kurama)
- Minato, Jiraya, Hashirama, Bijuu Mode, Pain, Konan, 4 kages and Nagato Edo Tensei Playable.
- Starting Sasuke, Sasuke (Hebi, Akatsuki, Taka)
- Itachi, Orochimaru, Madara, Team Taka, Susanoo Mode and the Playable Sound ninjas.
- Might Guy 8 Gates
- To win ninjas it is necessary to enter the Ninja Academy (Pewter City), and the ninja fusions in Kamui Dimension. (Have an Obito with “Kamui” and talk to the stones)
- Some visual bugs, or buggy texts. Sometimes you hit yourself when you are in Mega Evolution.
- Always have some extra Ninja on the team because of the double battles, otherwise you can crash.
- Mega only works in double battles if your Ninja is in the 2nd SLOT, if not, it will not work.
- Sometimes the NPC that clears the ticket in Pallet Village buga. (If this happens, rename Rom)
- Always save your game, as bugs or random crashes can occur. (It’s rare but it can happen)