Version: Alpha V1.02
It’s a new Fire Red Hack, complete with a new area, mechanics, graphics, storey, and more to explore.
You’ve spent your whole life in Andromeda City, Keplara’s bustling metropolis. Your father is a member of the Andromeda Police Department, and your mother is the Antares League gym chief. You’ll eventually get your own Trainer’s License and become a well-known Pokémon trainer.
Today, however, is not that day. Instead, today is a big day in Andromeda City: your mother’s Antares League gym is relocating to the swankiest new digs in town, all the way to the top floors of the newly built Pokémon group skyscraper! Before the grand opening, there are a few items to transport and unpack, but nothing you and your father can’t handle. What’s the worst that could happen?
- Fakemon: currently 76 Fakemon sprinkled throughout the region!
- Highly Customizable Difficulty, Randomizers, Challenges, and Nuzlocke Modes: Whether you want a real challenge or to focus on the story, you can customize your gameplay experience!
- Battle Factory Mode: In the mood for some quick no-commitment battles? Boot up Battle Factory Mode and play a challenge with a rental Pokémon team! Be a trend-setter for your story-mode play-through, where your winning Battle Factory mode outfits can be purchased at a discount!
- Upgraded Battle Engine: Using DizzyEgg/RHH’s upgraded pokeemerald battle engine as a base, Pokémon Voyager’s battle engine is up to date with Gen 8 standards, and includes several custom moves, effects, abilities, and items have been added to develop a unique battling experience!
- Gym 2 Duskulls can be buggy. Some users report soft locking.