- Author: Pokebu
- Made on: RPG Maker XP
- Version: V1.0
Pokemon Arrow: Decane is a vast beautiful, culturally rich region which always lived peacefully. The two legendary pokemons, Dhabown and Arowteer protected the people of Decane and its beautiful nature, every year they use to visit various cities during the autumn festival. But suddenly one day the legendary pokemons dissapeared from the region, they also didn’t came during the festival, after that incident, twenty years had passed, the region started suffering a lot, several natural disasters and several wars hit the region.
Professor Mendel gives you a task to find the legendaries and bring them back or no one can prevent the region from endless sufferings. You team up with your friends Trina(when player is boy)/Ricky(when player is girl) and Renuka and start the mission of finding the legendaries. But the path to the legendaries is not so easy, there are four holy places where the legendaries can stay but to reach them you have to decode several codes and get the name of the places. You set on a adventure to find the truth behind the disappearance of the legendaries and to bring them back. There will be several obstacles on the road to find them, you’ll have to overcome them for returning the peace to the region. And beware of the criminal gang Team War!! You’re on the way to be the very best like no one ever was!!
- New expansive region, ‘Decane’ based on Peninsular India
- 8 Gyms, Elite Four + Champion
- Pokemon from Earlier generations+Exclusive Decanian Pokemons!
- An intriguing, climactic story with new, original characters
- New custom regional forms/variants including: Dark/Fire Arcanine, Poison Meowth and Persian and more
- Quests (Including optional side-quests)
- Purely GBA-Themed, with Gen 4 Styled textures,music and many new, custom remixes
- The Battle Tower! (Our version of the Battle Frontier)
- MANY Easter eggs
- Mega evolutions
- New Evil team- Team War
- New Professor- Professor Mendel
- New Champion- Naomi
- No Z-Moves or Gigantamax
- New Legendaries and New pokemons and a brand new adventure!! Try it now For further information visit our wikia page: Page is under construction