- Author: xCamero
- Released: 2016
- Made on: RPG Maker XP
- Version: 1.1e
Pokemon Paradox: Okay, a Pokemon fan game takes the Time theme is available for you to play: Pokemon Paradox. It was made from RPG Maker XP and Pokemon Essentials.
Blue, our cold and handsome protagonist, takes the lead this time. Two years after the events of Pokemon Red/Blue, the world has changed dramatically… both positively and negatively. However, the negative consequences of those events have been affecting the world for a long time. Professor Oak cannot simply stand by and watch, so he constructs a Time Machine (yeah, so right with the title Paradox). He assigns Blue the task of returning to the past and altering the future. Despite the fact that he is breaking several rules, he continues to do so. And Blue accepts the challenge.
Can you truly assist Blue in changing his bleak future? When travelling through time, be cautious because even a minor mistake can result in a time paradox.
- Based on the original storylines, a whole new story has been created.
- There are 20 different time periods for you to travel back.
- All the familiar maps with you are completely accurated.
- There will be Trainer Simulators for you to repeat your favorite battles.
- A place called Battle Island will test whether you are a strong trainer or not.
- All Pokemon are updated from Gen I to Gen V.
- Throughout this travel, there are 22 Legendary Pokemon in total.
- So many secrets to find and explore.
- Around 6-7 hours to play.