- Author: Calistrotic22
- Updated: 2020
- Hack of: Fire Red
- Version: Completed
I’m sure you already heard of Pokemon Supreme Fire when it first came out in reddit. It is an Original Fire Red game with a little twist here and there. So because I am making the sequel game for this RomHack, i’m finding ways to make this one more updated so that people know what to expect for the sequel.
Back then people say that the level curve is too much, so i fixed that in the remake. Can you beat the game easily though? I still doubt it!
This hack was made when when i was a kid, few years ago, so pardon the bad grammar. You don’t have to read it though, cause the story will be the same.
Goal of the Hack (author’s words)
So this is the main points that I need everyone to understand about this RomHack. This is My take on the Pokemon Game. The concept, the typing changes, the niche, it is all new to the game and it is for everyone to explore. I feel a lot of hacks is just the same with different stories or more updated features or different map palette. I want to give my romhack idea to go to another direction. So this is why I am making it in a firered Base story.
- Different starters than normal, with a very strong BST change for each. (because it is not the original FireRed, do not underestimate any of the starters.)
- Every Pokemon in the game will have their BST change
- Niches for each types will be implemented (if you download the file you will know what are the changes)
- Harder major battles
- Because of the Niche, the Weakness/Resist will also change.
- Weakness/Resist are not meant to be make sense. It is meant to balance the game so all Pokemon are viable.
- Some credited battles in the Altering Cave Post-game after defeating the Elite 4 the second time.
- Post-game (after fulfilling 60 pokedex) is when battles starts to get hard.
- In case you forget it already, again, This is my take on the Pokemon Game
- This is a big deal for me and that is actually having 100EV for 5 stats instead of dumping all 252 in 1.
- New Starters : Ekans, Machop and Abra
- Starters have stronger total BST than other Pokemon
- Total BST changes for all Pokemon in-game
- Some ability change
- Pokemon typing change
- Harder Major Battles
- Much Harder Post-Game (after 60 dex entries) Battles
- Critical Hit Update
- Infinite TM
- Delete-able HM
- Rough-skin Update
- Running Shoes Indoor
- Physical/Special Split
- Catch Pokemon Exp Gain
- nature colour stat
- IV display
- Poison Survival
- BW repel System
- [email protected] music inserted
- Safari Pokemon Won’t Run Away
- Infinite Safari time
- Burn Damage Update
- parylisis update
- TM/HM animation skip
- Force SET battle
- Force FAST textspeed
- Mew Y and Deocys will obey
- No more healing items during battle
- Pokemon will disobey at this level :- 30 (no badge), 50 (2 badges), 75 (4 badges), 90(6 badges)
- Level Revised
- Updated Cries
- Move Relearner will be in Cerulian City
- Improved Major Battles AI
- EXP All – EXP SHARE WILL GIVE 100% MORE EXP TO HOLDER, LUCKY EGG WILL GIVE 75% MORE EXP TO HOLDER
- Not much need for HM but some places only. REMEMBER HMs ARE DELETABLE NOW!
- Can’t EV train but will be able to use Vitamins which will be cheap.
- Blue – Back then when I was a kid, I needed a rombase (I don’t even know that was a word before) that has all the Legendaries catchable, and his Pokemon RomHack, Pokemon FireRed: Generations, has it.
- LykO – For making the ModExe tool, sleep update,
- JPAN – Deleteable HM
- Froosty – EXP ALL
- HackMew – Running Indoors
- Chacha Dinosaur – Critical hit Update
- Delta231 – Burn, and paralysis update
- Hex Helper – Text Speed fast
- Sierra – Remove Flashback