- Author: tzujm33
- Updated: October 4, 2019
- Hack of: FireRed
- Version: v0.951
Pokemon Retrieved Firered is a quality of life and difficulty hack of Pokemon Firered. It’s the first Firered hack to include the scrapped Pokemon from the GSC beta. The storyline isnt changed and ends after the second e4 battle.
- ~300 Pokemon spread throughout Kanto
- All 151 original Kanto Pokemon. Excluding Dugtrio and Raichu, the Alola forms were used.
- All Prevolutions and Evolutions of those Pokemon that were released in later gens.
- All Gen 2 Pokemon that you could find in Kanto in G/S/C
- Almost all scrapped Pokemon from the G/S/C Beta
- The 5 scrapped gen 1 Pokemon revealed last year
- Another 46 Pokemon to fill up the e4 roster and to improve types that dont have many strong Pokemon
- Rinrin, Tigrette and Wolfman are the starters
- Each route before the e4 has atleast 2 new Pokemon lines
- Trainer levels increased by 10%-20%
- Gym Leaders now use Pokemon from the same egg group instead of the same type
- You can’t use items out of your bag in battle and battle style is set
- New moves and abilities from Leon’s rombase
- No trade evolutions
About Pokemon FireRed
Pokémon FireRed Version and Pokémon LeafGreen Version are 2004 remakes of the 1996 Game Boy role-playing video games Pokémon Red and Blue. They were developed by Game Freak, published by The Pokémon Company and Nintendo for the Game Boy Advance.
Download Pre-Patched Pokemon Retrieved FireRed GBA Rom
tzujm33, Leon, AtecainCorp